The ZIMUN 2019 approval panel will function as follows:
- Once the resolution is complete, the main submitter will send their resolution to the expert chair (the chair that wrote the research report for the topic) in their respective committee.
- The main submitter and both chairs will then edit and ensure that all resolution formatting protocols are followed.
- Once the resolution is approved by the chairs, the H.I.S chair will then upload the resolution to its respective google drive folder.
- Each teacher director will be assigned to a specific committee. When the resolution is uploaded to its respective google drive folder, the teacher director assigned to that committee will approve the final resolution that is in the google drive folder.
- The admin in each committee will then print the final approved resolution from the respective google drive folder.